Rainwater harvesting is a proven technology that reduces the demand on municipal water, controls storm water runoff pollution, and reduces energy cost through source point collection and use.
Well afore everyone be familiar with that cialis pills for sale can be found with ease in the Internet. In particular on our website it is full of it. But you forget and constantly you ask.
The Original Rainwater Pillow system is an innovative rainwater collection system designed to be stored in horizontal wasted space (no excavation or visible tank). Custom pillow sizes up to 200,000 gallons are manufactured to fit the available space for commercial and residential projects. Complete turn key rainwater harvesting systems for potable and non potable applications.
The Original Rainwater Pillow is a new product with a long history. Flexible pillows were designed by the military over 50 years ago for fuel cells. Rainwater Collection Solutions simply used the pillow and designed a self maintaining rainwater harvesting system. The most remarkable aspect of The Original Rainwater Pillow is that it is the only truly customizable above ground rainwater harvesting container. Pillows are manufactured up to 200,000 gallons as a single unit to fit the required dimensional footprint. Since pillows are flexible, they are easy and convenient to ship world wide.
We provide the complete rainwater harvesting kit including filters, pillow, pump and fittings for both potable and non-potable applications. Pump and filtration options selected based on site specific requirements.
- NSF 61 and FDA Compliant
- Reinforced Polymer alloy (polyester scrim coated on both sides with PVC polymer)
- Fabric weight 6.5 oz sq yard
- Total weight 30 oz sq yard
- Breaking Strength 550 lbs per inch
- Tear 80 lbs
- Adhesion 35 lbs/inch
- Abrasion resistance >2000 cycles
- Low Temperature – 30 F
- High Temperature +160
- Radio frequency welded seams
- Standard: 3/4″ thru 2″
- 4″ thru 6″ Available Upon Request
- Aluminum, Stainless steel, Polypropylene with Camlock, Storz or threaded fittings to accommodate hoses
- Ball Valves, Pressure Relief Vents and Caps
- Ports for Periodic Cleaning and Inspections
- Emergency Plugs
- Repair Kits
- Operational Spare Parts
- Pressure Relief Valves