Drawing/Designing Your System on blank template
1. Mark your crawl space supports & walls or deck supports & walls.
- Mark Heating and AC units
2. Mark overhead pipes, AC ducts, water/sewer pipes, gas pipes and any others that cross the pillow location.
- Full pillow height must be 6 inched below any pipe obstruction.
3. Access to and around pillow - must be able to access all fittings when the pillow is full.
4. Filter access - from filter located outside to pillow fill port
- Will access be thru the crawl space vent or directly thru the foundation?
- The bottom of the filter must be placed above the height of the full pillow (it is a gravity fill system)
5. Filter overflow
- Will it be directed into an established drainage system or into the garden?
6. Pillow Overflow
- Will the overflow hose be directed out the crawl space vent, directly thru the foundation, into a crawl space drain system, or connected to a sump pump system?
- Gravity drains the water out of the overflow so the overflow pipe must be at or below the full pillow height
7. Electricity - standard pump is 7amps and 115 volts, 6 foot cord
- Locate available outlet
- Determine if extension cord is needed ( 12 guage)
- Add electrical outlet if necessary
8. Pillow Fitting Locations - Best if fill and Pump ports are located on opposite sides of pillow.
- Overflow drain must be located on center top of pillow
- Fill Port - 3” female thread
- Position on side of pillow in crawl space installation
- Position on top of pillow for under deck installation if possible
Pump Port - 2” female thread
- Position on side of pillow towards the bottom
Well already everyone see that cialis pills for sale can be found with ease in the Internet. In distinct on our website it is full of it. But you forget and constantly you ask.